ProMatch provides small companies with a fully-supported mentoring program to grow and attract top talent.
We understand the challenges which small businesses face as you seek to create growth opportunities for employees. In addition to resource limitations, small businesses lack an adequate number of participants to support strong mentoring programs.
ProMatch solves this challenge by creating a cross-organizational pool of mentors and protégés. Our program uses proprietary matching criteria that consider experience and targeted growth areas to form high-value, outcome-based mentoring relationships. And by focusing on DC-area small businesses, we ensure baseline commonalities and opportunities for face-to-face interaction.
The ProMatch Advantage
As a ProMatch Partner, you can provide a fully-supported mentoring program to develop your employees.
- A cost-effective training benefit. For less than half the average small business training budget, ProMatch provides skill development in addition to the traditional benefits of mentoring.
- Best practice-based. ProMatch incorporates best practices gleaned from mentoring programs, employment studies, and expert insight to optimize outcomes.
- A structured program. We manage mentoring relationships to ensure your employees receive maximum benefit and reach their development goals.
- Our cross-organizational pool. A greater number of participants across multiple organization leads to increased diversity, varying perspectives, and better matching.
- Your competitive edge. Offering a mentoring benefit comparable to larger employers helps you compete in DC’s war for talent.
How It Works
ProMatch connects professionals from across DC-area small businesses to create high-value mentoring relationships.
After signing up with us as a ProMatch Partner, employees enroll by completing a detailed profile and intake interview.
We pair mentors and protégés across ProMatch Partners based on experience and growth areas. New members agree to program rules and commit to a 6-month mentoring engagement.
Members connect regularly with a focus on the protégé’s growth areas. We provide guidance, coaching services, and monitoring to ensure mentor relationships are productive and beneficial.
At the conclusion of each engagement, members walk away with improved skills and new professional relationships along with the opportunity to re-enroll and tackle other growth areas.
Attract, retain, and develop DC’s top talent with a program tailored-made for small business. Let ProMatch help your employees reach their highest potential through the power of mentoring.